Terms and Conditions
If you are in any doubt about anything, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 0115 985 1797 (Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm) and we will help.
- Billing Address Policy
- Delivery Charges
- Accepted Payment Methods
- Order Processiong and Despatch Timing
- Returns Policies
- If you just change your mind
- If there is a problem with the goods on delivery
- If there is a problem with the goods during the first year manufacturers warranty period
- KRCS 2 Year Guarantee
- Complaints and dispute resolution
Billing Address Policy
- For your protection the billing / invoice address used for your order must match the registered cardholder address of your credit/debit card. We apologise if this causes inconvenience, but please remember we have high street stores across the midlands and north where we can help you face-to-face (location details at www.krcs.co.uk/stores). If this is not convenient, please call us on 0115 985 1797 (Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm) or email email@example.com and we will do our best to suggest a solution to the problem.
- Delivery Charges are as follows
Orders over £200: Free delivery
Orders under £200: £7.99 inc VAT
Large Items: £50 inc VAT
(i.e. large laser printers)
We deliver to anywhere in mainland UK. We do not deliver outside of the UK. We deliver products from multiple warehouse locations and goods arrive the next business day after we despatch them. Large Items may be delivered by alternative means, such as personalised van delivery by KRCS staff.
Accepted Payment Methods
- We accept all major credit and debit cards with the exception of AMEX (American Express).
Order Processing and Despatch Timing
- We will send out orders for in-stock goods the same business day (Mon-Fri) so long as you place your order and complete payment by 2pm. After that time we will send goods out the next business day. All orders placed for in-stock goods over weekends and bank holidays will be despatched the next available business day. Goods should arrive the next business day after we send them. If your order contains any out-of-stock items then we will deliver your entire order when all the goods are available. If we anticipate there being a longer delay then we will contact you as soon as we receive your order to give you a delivery estimate. We can't guarantee the delivery schedules from our suppliers, but we do guarantee to keep you informed as best we can. We will charge your credit/debit card at the time of order, both for out of stock items and goods which are in stock as well as custom built Mac solutions that we are unable to cancel with Apple once ordered.
- If you wish to return something to us please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what the situation is. We will issue an RMA number so that we can track the return properly. Please write the RMA number clearly on the packaging before sending any items back to us.
If you just change your mind
- If you have simply changed your mind on a product then you can return it any time within 14 days from the day you receive them. You will have to pay to return the goods to us via an appropriate delivery service, and we won't be able to refund any delivery charges you paid when you bought the goods. If the goods are in perfect, resaleable condition when we receive them (in the opinion of KRCS) then we will refund the full amount. If we believe that the goods have been opened, or used, or the packaging is damaged, or contents are missing, then we may not be able to offer a refund and the goods will be available for you to collect again from us. Sometimes we will still be able to offer a partial refund, but we will make an appropriate reduction in the amount we refund to you. This will normally be 15%, but may be higher if packaging is badly damaged or items are missing.
Remember though, we are a friendly company to deal with, and we will treat you fairly, in a manner any reasonable person would expect to be treated. Please be careful not to break cellophane/tape seals on any product until you are sure it it right for you, as we may not be able to accept returns once products are opened.
If there is a problem with the goods on delivery
- If the goods are not as they should be on delivery (including but not limited to; goods are faulty, goods don't match our description, goods are not fit for purpose) then please email us on email@example.com and let us know straight away. We will arrange to collect the goods, and inspect them. If the problem is verified, then we will send a replacement product out to you straight away (assuming we have stock).
If you don't report problems with products to us within 14 days from the day you receive them then we will assume they are OK, and we will no longer be able to replace products with new ones. Instead, we will deal with any problems under the terms of the manufacturers warranty, and in line with UK consumer law where applicable.
If there is a problem with the goods during the first year manufacturers warranty period
- KRCS are a long-established Apple Authorised Service Provider, and we can repair all Apple products. We can also have repaired all third-party products purchased from ourselves while they are inside their warranty period. If you believe your product need warranty repair then please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us the problem. We will let you know the best course of action, depending on where you are in the country. Apple have Authorised Service Providers all round the country, and it may be easier for you to take the product to one of them if they are closer to you. Also, some third party vendors (Epson, HP etc) offer direct service without needing the dealer to be involved. You can also take any faulty goods purchased from KRCS to any of our high street stores for repair whilst they are under warranty. Please take your dated invoice with you.
KRCS 2 Year Guarantee
- What is it?
The KRCS 2 year guarantee is a hardware guarantee provided on all new Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod purchases from our website or high street stores. The coverage starts from your date of purchase and is provided in addition to, not instead of, rights provided by consumer law.
During the first year your device is covered by Apple’s standard warranty, terms of which can be found at www.apple.com/legal/warranty.
The second additional year of coverage is provided by KRCS and its Apple authorised service centres.
Your purchase receipt / invoice is your proof of coverage and should be retained at all times.
What’s Covered By The Guarantee?
The KRCS 2 Year Guarantee covers consumer purchases of new Macs, iPads, iPhones or iPods against breakdowns and defects in materials and workmanship when used in accordance with Apple's user manuals. Coverage commences from the date of original retail purchase.
In the event of a breakdown in accordance with normal use and limitations of the guarantee, you can expect parts and labour costs required to repair the device to be free of charge. If the device cannot be repaired it will be replaced with an item of equivalent specification.
Coverage is transferable so if you sell the device before its two years old the new owner will be able to benefit from the KRCS 2 year guarantee, provided they are able to show proof of coverage at the time of a claim.
What’s Not Covered By The Guarantee?
KRCS make specific exclusions to the KRCS 2 Year Guarantee. These exclusions do not effect statutory consumer rights, and in some cases, the standard Apple or other manufacturers warranty will still apply and provide coverage during the first year of ownership.
- Damage caused by misuse, neglect or applications outside of those expected for a product of its type as documented in the Apple manuals available at support.apple.com
- Purchases made by a business, or devices used commercially for the purposes of a business or other organisation.
- Apple Watch or other Apple hardware besides Macs, iPads, iPhones and iPods.
- Non-Apple branded hardware products.
- Apple branded accessories provided with the device (chargers, headphones, cables etc)
- Purchases of clearance, refurbished, used or ex-demonstration products.
- Software related issues.
- Personal data loss or recovery costs.
- Consumable parts designed to diminish over time (batteries, outer casing and other protective coatings).
- Screen burn or other issues caused by prolonged use, or applications beyond expected consumer use.
- Stuck pixels on a display (bright dots on a display) developed within the guarantee period, or at any time if within manufacturers tolerances.
- Accidental or deliberate damage, misuse or damage by factors like liquid, heat, fire or other external causes.
- Damage caused by another product not originally supplied with the device (e.g. third party chargers, cables, hardware upgrades, etc).
- Damage caused by repairs from a non-Apple authorised service provider.
- Technical support for issues not directly related to an eligible hardware fault.
- Products which have been modified from their originally supplied configuration / specification (aftermarket screens, batteries, drives, etc) without written permission from KRCS.
- Consequential losses as a direct result of the device failure or any cost beyond the original purchase price of the goods involved.
- Shipping or other costs associated with returning and collecting a device from KRCS or other Apple authorised service locations.
- Costs of services from a third party repairer unless prior written consent from KRCS has been given confirming that those costs will be covered.
- Devices purchased and used outside of the UK.
You as the owner of the device are responsible for its use, maintenance and storage in accordance with product manuals and documentation.
If your product is capable of storing software, programs, personal data and other information, you should make periodic backups of that information as a precaution against hardware failure. KRCS are not liable for loss of data or the safe keeping of data while devices are being repaired.
Before submitting your product for service you should keep a secondary backup copy of its contents if possible and disable all security and passwords. Guidance on how to do this for iPad, iPhone and iPod can be found here:
The contents of your product's storage media may be erased, replaced and / or reformatted in the course of service.
How To Obtain Service?
The first step in obtaining service under the KRCS 2 Year Guarantee should be emailing email@example.com with your enquiry.
If you do not have internet access you can take your device directly to one of our retail or service locations, but to save any wasted journeys we would always advise that enquiries are emailed first if at all possible.
Within the first year of coverage and under the terms of Apple’s warranty it is possible for repairs to be carried out by any Apple authorised service location in the UK.
During the second year of coverage repair services are provided by KRCS. Depending on the exact circumstances, and with prior written consent from KRCS, it may be possible for a third party Apple authorised service location to facilitate repairs during the second year of coverage, but it is expected and implied that all repairs during this period are completed by KRCS.
Complaints and dispute resolution
If you purchased from a KRCS high street store and are unhappy with the product or service provided please speak to the manager of that store as soon as possible. Contact details are available from https://www.krcs.co.uk/stores
If having spoken to the store management team you are still not happy with the outcome then please contact our head office customer relations team. Issues arising from purchases made directly from our online store should go straight to our head office customer relations team:
Tel: 0115 985 1797
Escalation if you’re still not happy
If our customer relations team can't resolve your complaint satisfactorily, please email or write to our Customer Service Director:
Customer Service Director
KRCS Group Limited
Alternative Dispute Resolution
If after following this procedure you're still not satisfied that your complaint has been resolved you can access the Online Dispute Resolution platform for further support https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/