A simple to use digital signage tool.
TrilbyTV is cloud based so that you can access and play your content to any screen in your school. The TrilbyTV app will work on any platform – iOS, Mac, Windows and Android are all supported. Many schools have their digital signage turned off or simply showing the time, news feeds or static slideshows. Bring your school reception area to life with TrilbyTV - a new, effective and simple to use digital signage tool designed for education.
TrilbyTV Trial offer
KRCS and TrilbyTV are currently offering an exciting opportunity for schools looking to trial the number one digital signage platform for education. Sign up and we’ll happily visit your school, install and set up TrilbyTV, and provide you with your first player device, all free of charge. Get in touch to take advantage of this offer or sign up now using this link - https://app.trilbytv.co.uk/trial/krcs
Getting started is easy.
- You can have an unlimited number of TrilbyTV Players and each TrilbyTV comes with 25GB of storage, with space to store around 6-8 continuous hours of video.
- You can easily manage multiple screens and content from the Player Dashboard and Playback Categories are edited in the admin console which gives full control of other system settings.
- Log in with either a TrilbyTV acccount, or use your Google or Microsoft account.
- Fully compatible with Apple TV with Siri Remote, TrilbyTV is a free download on the Apple TV App Store.
- TrilbyTV now supports Twitter feeds - let your digital signage display the most recent tweets from all of the people you follow. Above is the KRCS Education Twitter feed as an example.