Work with us
Here at KRCS we're constantly trying to improve our offering to customers, but we know that this isn't possible without the right personnel. So do you think you've got what it takes to work for one of the most successful Apple partners in the UK?
The foundations of KRCS are firmly based on a vast knowledge of Apple hardware and software, from the very first Macs through to the latest iOS technologies.
Applicants for our retail stores should have at least a foundation of Mac OS knowledge, and a good level of iOS literacy. Great communication skills and the ability to transmit your enthusiasm for all things Apple.
A track record in retail or other sales environments is preferred, but if you haven't sold anything professionally before we may be the ideal place for you to prove your skill!
At our head office we're always on the lookout for talented Apple qualified engineers, and Apple savvy sales people with a proven track record of sales to Business or Education. Please apply with 'Head Office' as your location of choice if this is the sort of environment that you thrive in. The door is always open for applicants, but if we don't have an immediate vacancy in your chosen location we will let you know that your application has been accepted and is pending a suitable opportunity.
All you have to do is:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org making sure that the location of your choice is in the title of the email (e.g. Derby Job Opportunities). Applications are accepted for: Derby, Doncaster, Head Office, Hull, Merry Hill, Nottingham, Wakefield, also Service Technician for our Apple authorised workshops in Hull, Derby and Nottingham.
- Be sure to sell yourself! It's vital that you detail all of your Apple related skills in the email message. We may not have time to follow up every single application, so if you don't tell us how good you are we may never get the opportunity to find out.
- List all official Apple qualifications (e.g. ACMT, Final Cut 101, Mac OS X HelpDesk technician)
- Enclose your CV in .pdf .doc or .pages
- Make sure that you include a daytime and evening telephone number.
We look forward to working with you!
|Doncaster Retail Store||
Store Manager Required
Your chance to work for the UK’s longest established Apple retailer. We are looking for an exceptional candidate to lead our Doncaster Store. As Store Manager, you will know everything there is to know about creating an amazing Retail experience whilst running a tight commercial operation.
|Hull Retail Store||
Assistant Manager Required
Your chance to work for the UK’s longest established Apple retailer. As Assistant Manager, you will know everything there is to know about creating an amazing Retail experience whilst assisting in the running of a tight commercial operation. You must have a proven track record in Retail management showing you have achieved and exceeded targets and strive for success.
|Nottingham Head Office||
Apple iPhone Technician & Workshop Administrator
KRCS host a busy Apple repair centre at our Nottingham head office. The growing workload of iPhone repairs mean that we have regular opportunities for new faces to join the team at this level. Whilst we don't have an immediate vacancy to fill right now, the liklihood is that we will have one soon!
KRCS offers a relaxed but productive environment for work, with industry accreditation from Apple available to all technicians, on top of support from highly experienced colleagues.
If you're interested, please send your details by email to Philip Woods (email@example.com) to be considered when a vacancy is available.
|Derby Retail Store||
Sales Assistant Required (Part Time)
If you have retail experience and are knowledgable and passionate about Macs, OS X and anything with an 'i' in front of its name, you could have a chance to work for the UK’s largest independent Apple retailer.