Work with us
Here at KRCS we're constantly trying to improve our offering to customers, but we know that this isn't possible without the right personnel. So do you think you've got what it takes to work for one of the most successful Apple partners in the UK?
The foundations of KRCS are firmly based on a vast knowledge of Apple hardware and software, from the very first Macs through to the latest iOS technologies.
Applicants for our retail stores should have at least a foundation of Mac OS knowledge, and a good level of iOS literacy. Great communication skills and the ability to transmit your enthusiasm for all things Apple.
A track record in retail or other sales environments is preferred, but if you haven't sold anything professionally before we may be the ideal place for you to prove your skill!
At our head office we're always on the lookout for talented Apple qualified engineers, and Apple savvy sales people with a proven track record of sales to Business or Education. Please apply with 'Head Office' as your location of choice if this is the sort of environment that you thrive in. The door is always open for applicants, but if we don't have an immediate vacancy in your chosen location we will let you know that your application has been accepted and is pending a suitable opportunity.
All you have to do is:
- Send an email to email@example.com making sure that the location of your choice is in the title of the email (e.g. Derby Job Opportunities). Applications are accepted for: Derby, Head Office, Hull, Nottingham, also Service Technician for our Apple authorised workshops in Hull, Derby and Nottingham.
- Be sure to sell yourself! It's vital that you detail all of your Apple related skills in the email message. We may not have time to follow up every single application, so if you don't tell us how good you are we may never get the opportunity to find out.
- List all official Apple qualifications (e.g. ACMT, Final Cut 101, Mac OS X HelpDesk technician)
- Enclose your CV in .pdf .doc or .pages
- Make sure that you include a daytime and evening telephone number.
We look forward to working with you!
Personal Data relating to recruitment
KRCS receive personal information in the form of CV’s and covering letters from applicants for roles within our business. This information is shared internally only with the line manager responsible for undertaking that recruitment process, and also the directors of the business.
For successful candidates we retain the information (either in electronic format, or on paper, or both) in our personal records for the legitimate purpose of holding enough information to contact the staff member, their next of kin, make salary payments and other HR activities.
For unsuccessful candidates we retain the information for three months following the conclusion of the recruitment, for the purpose of resolving any questions, appeals or reviews of that recruitment process. After three months time the information is permanently deleted or destroyed.
|Derby Retail Store|
Sales Assistant Required (Full Time)
If you have retail experience and are knowledgable and passionate about Macs, OS X and anything with an 'i' in front of its name, you could have a chance to work for the UK’s largest independent Apple retailer.