Microsoft Office 365 Home Prem 1 Yr - 6 user Mac/PC/iOS
- Office for the entire household on up to 6 PCs - Windows 8 tablets - iPads - Macs and select mobile devices including iPhone.
- The latest versions of: Word - Excel - PowerPoint - Outlook - OneNote2 - Publisher2 - and Access.
- An extra 20 GB of online storage per household member in OneDrive (up to 6 users).
- 60 minutes of Skype calls each month to phones in 40+ countries.
- One convenient annual subscription with automatic upgrades included so you're always up to date with the latest features and services.
- Renewing your subscription? Simply purchase Office 365 now and enter your login ID from your current Microsoft account.
DetailsThe 2013 versions of familiar Office applications such as Word - Excel - and PowerPoint include new features that help you create - communicate and work efficiently from virtually anywhere. In addition to updating the traditional Office suites - Microsoft has developed brand new subscription versions of Office - specifically designed around the way customers use Office. Each new subscription offer will include the 2013 versions of the Office applications - for example Word - Excel and PowerPoint - plus cloud services such as Skype world minutes and online storage with SkyDrive.
Subscribers will also receive future rights to version upgrades as well as per-use rights across multiple PCs - Windows 8 tablets - iPads - Macs and select mobile devices including iPhones.1 Note: The Office applications you can use across PCs - Macs and other devices vary by platform.
What is the difference between the Office 2013 suites and Office 365 plans?
Microsoft Office is still the name Microsoft uses for its familiar productivity software. Office suites have traditionally included applications such as Word - Excel - PowerPoint - and Outlook. All Office 2013 suites include the latest versions of the applications - for use on a single PC.
Microsoft uses the name “Office 365 inch for products that include cloud services - such as additional SkyDrive online storage - Skype minutes for home use - Lync web conferencing or Exchange Online hosted email for businesses. Cloud services are features that are enabled over the Internet. Most Office 365 plans also include the full-featured Office 2013 applications - which users can install across multiple computers and devices. All Office 365 products - such as Office 365 Home Premium - are paid for on a subscription basis - annually. Active subscribers will receive future rights to version upgrades as a benefit of their subscription. Entitlements vary by product.
How do I get my Office software?
Please note: This item does not contain a disc; it is a product key card that requires a download from office.com. See steps involved below:
1. Once you have placed your order and received your product key card in the mail - locate your product key on the backside of the included card.
2. When you locate the product key - follow the instructions on the card - and go to https://officesetup.getmicrosoftkey.com/ to download and install.
3. Enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
4. Sign in or create a Microsoft account.
5. Select your preferred country and language.
6. From your "My Account" page with Microsoft - select the item that you want to install.
7. Click the "Install" button to begin your download.