OWC In-Line Thermal Sensor Drive Upgrade - iMac 2011
- Allows installation of Non-Apple hard drive in to main drive bay
- Maintains correct system fan and cooling operation
- Fully compatible with Apple hardware tests
- Works with iMac (21.5-inch Mid 2011)
- Works with iMac (27-inch Mid 2011)
- Works with iMac (21.5-inch Late 2011)
DetailsPlug & Play in-line solution allows the use of any 3.5" Serial ATA hard drive to be used in your iMac while maintaining proper system fan speed control via Apple's built-in SMC with no software hacks. Fully compatible with Apple diagnostic testing.
KRCS would always recommend that hard drive installation in iMac is carried out by an Apple certified technician or technician of equivalent skill. It’s not a job for anybody without those skills because of the damage that can be caused by getting it wrong!