MacBook Air 13-inch dual-core i3 1.1GHz/8GB/256GB - Gold
- This is a standard Mac configuration.
- 1.1GHz dual-core Intel Core i3 - Turbo Boost up to 3.2GHz - with 4MB L3 cache
- 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology and True Tone
- 256GB PCIe-based SSD
- 8GB of 3733MHz LPDDR4X onboard memory
- Touch ID
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- Up to 11 hours battery life1
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics. Support for Thunderbolt 3–enabled external graphics processors (eGPUs)
- Supports up to 2 4K external displays - or one 5K or one 6K external display
The new MacBook Air in gold. Light. Speed.
The latest MacBook Air features a gorgeous Retina display with True Tone technology - Touch ID - a brand new backlit Magic Keyboard and a Force Touch trackpad — all housed in the thin and light iconic wedge design the Air has always been known for - whilst being made made from 100 per cent recycled aluminium2.
With an 11-hour battery life - it’s a do-it-all - go anywhere notebook that goes all day long.
The latest MacBook Air features processors with up to twice the performance as well as double the memory capacity of previous models and features faster - improved graphics.
The Retina display has a resolution of 2560x1600 - a total of over 4 million pixels. True Tone technology to automatically adjust the white point - matching the colour temperature of your environment so anything on your screen is as sharp and clear as a printed page.
The new MacBook Air weighs less than 1.3KG. It's a lightweight powerhouse - with 3733MHz RAM - fast SSD storage and screaming fast processors from Intel. With built-in Touch ID - security is advanced - convenient and fast too. The T2 chip that's built-in means Apple Pay and all your passwords are stored securely.
It may look as good as ever but the new MacBook Air sounds better than ever. With twice as much bass - 25% more volume and a new three-mic array that captures sound more accurately - FaceTime calls - Siri requests and even dictation are all improved.
1 Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/uk/batteries for more information. 2 Recycled material claim applies to the enclosure and is based on auditing done by UL LLC. 3 Display size is measured diagonally