LaCie 5TB D2 V3 USB3
- 7200RPM fast internal drives and up to 200MB/s reads
- USB 3.0 (backwards compatible with USB 2.0)
- Features Kensington lock compatibility and 256-bit software encryption
- Fan-Free aluminium unibody industrial design
- USB 3.0 cable and power supply included in the box
DetailsWith the newly redesigned d2 - LaCie again raised the bar on the industry's most trusted desktop storage product. Get almost any job done faster — on any computer — with USB 3.0 and a 7200 RPM hard disk. With an innovative aluminum unibody design - you'll notice incredibly low vibration and operating noise.
Professional components yield professional speeds and the new LaCie d2 combines a high-performance USB 3.0 interface with a Seagate 5 TB 7200 RPM hard disk - resulting in stunning speeds of up to 200 MB/s. Excellent performance plus industry-best capacity make the LaCie d2 the perfect solution for storing large files and project archiving.
With this speed - it’s possible to store and browse a massive RAW Adobe® Lightroom® library with zero lag. Videographers can also benefit with transport and then quickly transfer hours of RAW video footage onto a RAID backup device.
- LaCie D2 3TB Thunderbolt2 USB 3.0 72k with Tbolt cableIn stock£259.51
- LaCie 12TB D2 2big 2x T/Bolt2 and USB3 72K HW RAID 0 - 1In stock£623.82