iPhone XS Max 64GB Space Grey ex demo - 6 months warranty
- Ex KRCS Retail Store demonstration unit - minor cosmetic marks
- Fully boxed and complete - HEADPHONES NOT INCLUDED
- 6 months warranty
- This iPhone is a fully unlocked SIM free handset
- 6.5-inch Super Retina display (OLED) with HDR
- IP68 dust and water resistant
- 12MP dual cameras with dual OIS and 7MP TrueDepth front camera — Portrait mode - Portrait Lighting - Depth Control and Smart HDR
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A12 Bionic with next-generation Neural Engine
- Wireless charging — works with Qi chargers
DetailsMinor cosmetic marks
Welcome to the biggest screen on an iPhone. The iPhone Xs Max with 64GB of storage and a stunning space grey finish.
Super Retina display
The iPhone Xs Max features a 6.5-inch Super Retina display. This custom-built OLED panel makes for a HDR display that provides the industry’s best colour accuracy - true blacks and remarkable brightness - as well as saving energy over an LCD.
Security and Privacy
Advanced Face ID lets you securely unlock your iPhone with just your face. Log in to your apps or pay with just a glance.
The Apple designed A12 Bionic chip with next-generation Neural Engine uses real-time machine learning to transform the way you experience photos - gaming - augmented reality and much more. The brains behind the beauty.
An amazing 12MP dual-camera system takes your portraits to the next level with Portrait mode - Portrait Lighting - enhanced bokeh and all-new Depth Control. The front facing 7 mega-pixel camera is compatible with Animoji and Memoji.
Water and dust resistant - the iPhone Xs Max is ready to go where ever you go. Tested with chlorinated and salt water - your iPhone can resist spills - splashes and dust in normal - everyday use(1).
(1)iPhone Xs Max is splash - water and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 2 metres up to 30 minutes). Splash - water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions - and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.