What is FileMaker Cloud?
Easily share information with your team in the cloud. New FileMaker Cloud provides secure, reliable access to your custom apps using FileMaker Pro, FileMaker Go and Filemaker Web direct - all without the administrative hassle. FileMaker Cloud runs on Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud and is offered through AWS marketplace.
Why FileMaker Cloud?
Get the simplicity, performance and reliability you expect with FileMaker server without having to spend time and resources deploying and maintaining a server.
The benefits of using FileMaker Cloud are:
- Minimal administrative overhead
- Low up front costs
- Speedy deployment
- Instant scalability
Not only does Filemaker Cloud provide the easiest and most affordable way to manage and run your custom apps, it also includes innovative new features such as:
- Speedy deployment - no need to set up hardware and install software, so you can be up and running in 20 minute or less.
- Network security - supports industry standard SSL/TLS level encryption. Comes with 90-day trial SSL certificate.
- FileMaker Admin Console - get a dashboard view of your system and custom app performance.
- Separate data/configuration setup - your FileMaker files are separated from your instance of FileMaker Cloud so that software upgrades, maintenance, and service restart can be completed more quickly with ease.
Want to know more?
Contact our dedicated team of FileMaker specialists here at KRCS. They will be able to answer any questions you have, maybe even some you don't.