What are the criteria I need to be accepted for finance?
When applying for finance, you will need to satisfy our pre-check criteria and meet the following requirements:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Either yourself or your partner must be in permanent paid employment (over 16 hours per week), retired (receiving a pension), in receipt of disability benefit or self-employed.
- Have been a UK resident for at least 3 years and will continue your residency in the UK for the duration of the agreement.
- Have a debit or credit card in your registered name that is registered to your current address.
- Have the details of your bank or building society current account available (This account needs to be eligible for direct debits. Only personal accounts can be used, as personal finance is not available on business accounts).
There are different finance plans available, who can I talk to?
KRCS staff are on hand to find the most suitable finance solution for your new purchase. Our retail staff will talk to you about the different finance plans available and find the best solution for your needs. Before entering into a finance agreement, you will have time to review the details and ask any further questions from our team.
Is finance available online?
We have a number of different finance solutions available on our online store although there are more solutions at our retail stores.
How quick is the decision?
In the majority of cases a decision will be made immediately. In some instances we may need to refer to our credit lender who will review your credit application and may ask additional questions or require more information from you. A decision will normally take around 10 minutes. Applications made towards the end of the day that are sent for referral may not be resolved until the following day.
Can I pay off my agreement early?Yes - all the finance products can be paid off early although settlement costs may be involved on some products.
Can I cancel my agreement once it is in place?
Yes - contact the store where you purchased the product and we can discuss taking alternative payment for the goods you have purchased. The agreement will then be cancelled and confirmation sent to you. Products that have been opened and used (or activated) cannot be returned for a refund if you decide to cancel the agreement.
Are there any additional costs that may be incurred?
Yes - if you make a late payment or miss a payment then you will be subject to additional charges as a result.
Terms & Conditions
Not available to either business or education users, or on online purchases. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount. Interest free credit is dependent on approval from V12 Retail finance, ask a member of staff for details and full terms and conditions. 10% deposit required. Terms and conditions apply. Ask a member of staff for more details. Subject to availability. Touch Bar is available on selected models. Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas, and features may vary by area. TM and © 2016 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.